[nabs-l] Stream for National Convention in English?

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:47:02 UTC 2014

Hi Justin! How are you?  I just wanted to ask you, can you send me the link in Spanish of the stream of the National Convention? I'm just wondering since I speak spanish and I would like to listen to it in Spanish! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
And member   of The International Networkers Team (INT)

Phone: (561) 706-5950     Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone