[nabs-l] The banquet at Convention last night

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 11:53:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I listened to the banquet stream last night on IBlink Radio and
enjoyed it alot.

I especially enjoyed the speeches of Dr.  Maurer and Ray
Kurzweil, as they motivate us blind people to be and accept who
we are.
Also, congratulations to the scholarship winners, as some of
them: Justin, Cindy, Rebecca and Candice I believe, oare on this
list.  So congratulations to the 4 of you!

By the way, I had to go to bed right after the scholarship
awards, what happened afterword? And do you know if it will be
available to listen or download as an archive? I'm just
wondering.

Also, what did you guys think of the banquet, whether you
attended convention or listened to the stream?

Thanks,

Sami.