[nabs-l] Hello and intro

Joeph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 8 16:48:39 UTC 2014

Just wanted to say welcome to all new members and congratulations to the new board members. For those that don't know me that are new, my name is Joseph Hudson i'm 24 and I love helping out with different educational things and technology and that can be available via Skype or via phone or even via email.

Sent from my iPhone