[nabs-l] Hello and intro

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:29:37 UTC 2014

Hi Kaley! Welcome to the list! I'm very glad to hear from you! Hope you like
this list! If you want to reach me my contact information is below in my
email signature ok? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks and God bless! :)
P.S. I just wanted to ask you, how did you find out about the NABS list?
Just curious! You don't have to answer me if you don't want to ok? Thanks
again! ;)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16