[nabs-l] help with retrieving my AP Score

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:12:35 UTC 2014

Lillie,

A couple of my AP scores came a few weeks later than my classmates',
but in general, my AP scores were released at the same time as
everyone else's. I would give it a week and if you still don't see
your scores, call college board and they can help you retrieve it.
Another option is if you are close with your history teacher, get in
touch with them and ask them what your score is. I know teachers
receive a list of their students' scores from college board. This is
how I found out my scores when they were late. Hop ethis helps.
Minh