[nabs-l] bluetooth keyboard

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Thu Jul 10 01:54:37 UTC 2014

Hi Justin.
If you're talking the mini keyboard, did you make sure that the switch is turned on? It may take several attempts to pair, but it will work. The battery is run off of USB.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/