[nabs-l] together today we make a better tomorrow.

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:16:02 UTC 2014

And finally, thank you Darian for all the hard work you have put into NABS
over the past several years. Thank you for being willing to round all of us
up to volunteer for activities at national convention. Perhaps we are the
ones who make things happen at national convention, but you are the one who
puts it all together so that everything gets covered.

Thank you for putting together and hosting the NABS conference calls. As an
older member, I always found myself learning something new from attending
these membership conference calls.

Thank you for being willing to serve as a mentor to others. I know you have
a heart for community service, and your passion to serve others is truly
inspiring.

And thank you for the time you spent serving on the NABS board. I would also
consider you to be another fast rising leader in our movement, and I look
forward to seeing you continue to be a  change-maker and a driving force  in
our organization whether it is as serving as a local chapter President or
serving as the new leader of the Community Service division.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth