[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jul 13 00:28:45 UTC 2014

You seem to have blown this out of perportion and made the thread all
about you, again. I don't think that was the point, just that the
speeches and people doing so much makes people feel like they're not
doing enough, or as much as they could. How much one can actually
accomplish is up to someone, and only -you- know if you've not done enough.