[nabs-l] Let's Pray For Cassie Stay

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:52:28 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna! How are you? I just wanted to ask you, when did this happen? When
did she lost her family members? Just wondering! since I actually don't know
since I don't watch TV due to the fact I don't have cable! LOL! Hope to hear
from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)
P.S. And I'm definitely going to pray for her! And by the way, how do you
know her? Do you have any contact number in how I can reach her and talk to
her? Just curious! Thanks again! ;)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16