[nabs-l] Let's Pray For Cassie Stay

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:55:12 UTC 2014

To Joseph Hudson, Roanna, and Helga,

here are the articles regarding the situation that Roanna has mentioned. It
is all over the news and the press/media right now. July 10, 2014.

I do not watch much tv back here in NJ either but I did Google searches and
found these interesting articles. I will pray for the safety of this little
girl.  Please respond back to my e-mail.

I hate to read stories like this one, but did anyone teach this little girl
to never answer the door for strangers?

Six dead in Texas
<http://www.neontommy.com/news/2014/07/six-dead-texas-shooting>

Los Angeles Times' Story about the lone survivor in a suburban Texas town
<http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-heroine-houston-shooting-memorial-20140712-story.html>

Please read these articles and please send comments to the authors of these
articles if you wish through various social media like FB or Twitter.

Hope that helps.

James Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Joeph Hudson via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org