[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 16:57:08 UTC 2014

Good morning, Elizabeth,

         Like RJ, I am not a member of the Federation although I try
to see it in terms of the context of the times in which it was
conceived, to honor doctors TenBroeks and, later Dr. Maur's gifting
blind cohesion and organization.Personally, I became brain damaged 10
years ago, so  I guess I am multipli handicapped, too.
for today, Car