[nabs-l] A problem with voice over and some questions about gps apps

Jahmal Lovato jahmallovato at me.com
Mon Jul 14 00:32:14 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have not experienced the problem with voice over you have mentioned.
As for Seeing eye and blind square, I generally prefer Seeing eye.
As I understand it, Blind square is designed more for checkin and find out what’s near by and get directions to that place sort of GPS activity.
I could be wrong though, but that’s just my understanding.
Seeing eye allows you to type in an address, or search for places and gives you turn by turn navigation to that place, such as the built-in apps on smartphones, but in a much better, and more accessible interface.
I won’t go into too much detail on list, but if you want demonstrations, or any more questions, you can always get a hold of me off list.
jahmallovato at me.com is my address.
Best,
Jahmal