[nabs-l] We Need GMAT Accessibility Stories

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jul 15 13:29:25 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists:

In our national headquarters, we are conducting an investigation of GMAT accessibility, and we need to hear about the successes and struggles faced by blind test-takers.

So as not to clog up this list with individual stories, please send them to me directly at President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu> so that I can compile them. If anyone is interested in reading the compiled information later, please also reach out directly.

Thank you, everyone!

Justin Salisbury
Summer Intern
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
410-659-9314, ext 2525
President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>