[nabs-l] system access question

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser alexander.scott.kaiser at bluebottle.com
Sun Jul 20 01:57:04 UTC 2014

Hello my name is Alexander Kaiser. I am interested in purchasing system access mobile with a samnet subscription. Does anyone on this list use system access? How good is the screen reader’s compatibility with windows versions of aim, yahoo messeager, skype, facebook instant messager and microsoft access, microsoft word, microsoft outlook, open office, microsoft excel, and powerpoint, and internet explorer, thunderbird, and firefox? Please email me off list with a response. My email address is alexander.scott.kaiser at bluebottle.com. Please email me back as immediately as possible. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser