[nabs-l] Calling two people Simultaniously by Skype

Joeph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 21 19:13:10 UTC 2014

Hi Helga, see if the following helps you? If not give me a call. Go to your contacts within Skype, click on one of the contacts that you want to call in this group call. If the call button, then while that's ringing go back to your contacts, find the person that you want to add them to the call, hit the applications key. Big arrow down into you here and to group call button. Hope this helps and hope to speak to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone