[nabs-l] Networking Business That All of Us Can Do! No Matter Our Disability!

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:00:18 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all?  I just wanted to tell you that as you all know, one of my goals is to become a lawyer in order to advocate for the disabled, the blind, and people with multiples disabilities!,  but at the same time I got involved with a serious company, where   I'm doing and forming my own Networking business! The reason I'm doing this business is because it open me a door of opportunities in order for me to fulfill my dreams, and also to help others so that they can fulfill their dreams as well!  In fact, this is a business opportunity that I would like you to  listen to because it will give you a job opportunity, where you can be incharge of your own business; instead, of working for someone! Furthermore, I think this business opportunity is for everyone, but specially for the blind, visually impaired, and people with multiple disabilities! And wehn we do this business, we  are not going to do it alone, like traditional businesses; instead, we are going to have the support of a team, called the International Networkers Team. And just to let you know, this business is not just local, is International! I'm the first blind person in this serious company where I'm doing this business! and if I'm blind and I'm doing it, all of us can do it as well! If you are interested to hear what  it is all about, today at 2 PM, I'm having a conference call meeting where one of my team members is going to explain all about this business opportunity since she is an expert on it, and since she has been doing this for a long time due to the fact that I just join in a couple weeks ago! If you are interested, let me know off list  because I don't want to clutter the list ok? My contact information is below in my email signature. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much for listening to me, and God blesss! :)
P.S. By the way, sorry for posting an offtopic message for the list! Thanks again. I really would like to hear your opinion about it! Thanks again.

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone