[nabs-l] voting

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:24:11 UTC 2014

Hello Sophie,
I am not sure what state you are from. I live in Texas and there are
accessible voting machines. You simply put headphones on, turn a wheel
and the candidates names are vocally read out to you.

I would call  your local voter registration office and inquire if they
have accessible voting machines.

Best

Jonathan

--