[nabs-l] Networking Business That All of Us CanDo!No Matter Our Disability!

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:05:39 UTC 2014

Hi RJ! How are you? Can you write me off list? I really would like to talk
to you off list ok? Thanks!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16