[nabs-l] SecondParte of my story

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:26:21 UTC 2014

  OK now the second part of my story; let's hope this enriches you as
students, to take all the opportunities you can: Anyway weeks/months
upon graduation from college, I was kind of "OK and now what do I do
with all I've learned? My parents had plans to put a private practice
for me, I started a graduate degree in Gestalt/Humanistic therapy, but
we moved because of my Dad's job two months after starting it here in my
hometown, to another city, but the experiences in the new city (even
though supposedly it was the same Institute) was horrible! So bad was
that the last day of the course (I and my parents thought it'd be best
for me to drop out) or maybe days after, my blood pressure was way up to
180 over something, thus this time I was really BAD AS if having dropped
out was the end of the world! Any of you ever felt this way? The
director in the school where we moved was awful; he never fully believed
in my abilities; he kept on saying I wasn't prepared when in the school
here in my hometown the staff was amazed how apt I was at this kind of
therapy! Anyway to make a long story short, so I was now very very
depressed, not knowing what to do since my dream was to become a
Humanistic/Gestalt therapist and start a private practice.
OK so weeks passed by when I was in a limbo state, and Reiki came into
my life to save my sanity! I began taking Reiki first Degree, got to
know and enjoy the group, went to weekly Reiki sessions where we gave
Reiki to each other, completed the second Degree course, and again
another move! thanks to my Dad's job!
So to Mexico City we went, where

o taking the chance I was in the country's capital where supposedly the best for the blind is, I took a course on Daily Living skills, in case my parents, God forbid but I'm very conscious it can happen, are no longer with me, I know at least how to do basic things around the house.
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!