[nabs-l] This Message is for Sean

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 02:42:42 UTC 2014

Hi Mary,

Actually, because of the new email header, the email address of the person
who sent the message to the email list no longer appears at the top of the
email message. There was a big discussion about this during the national
convention. I know with Outlook, the individual email address appears before
the list email address in the address line, but I have been told by other
people who use other computer devices that this does not appear to be the
same for everyone.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth