[nabs-l] thanks and well done.

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 03:09:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

Ok first of all, Justin, who exactly is it you are talking to?

Without someone's name, nobody has any idea who you're
addressing...  You simply addressed this person as "sir."

When you post something like this, I advise you to please include
whoever's name in your message, so that everybody knows who
you're talking about.

Second, does something like this really belong on list? If you're
sending a message to someone directly, it is better to contact
them off list in my opinion.

Not trying to sound rude just giving my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Sami.