[nabs-l] Introducing myself

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi Ana! Welcome to the list! I'm from Peru! But I currently live in Boca
Raton Florida. So bienvenida a la lista! Ana! Hope you like it! Hope to hear
and talk to you soon! Thanks so much and God bless! :)
P.S. Sorry guys for writing in Spanish! language! ;)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16