[nabs-l] Introducing myself

Joeph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 28 18:54:12 UTC 2014

Hello Anna, welcome to list my name is Joseph. I see you have an iPhone, and if you ever are in need of any kind of help please feel free to shoot me an email off list if needed. Or on list as well it does not matter. My hobbies are helping people talking on the phone and eating good dinners.

Sent from my iPhone