[nabs-l] US English Computer Braille code?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:06:52 UTC 2014

  HI guys
It's been a long time since I came back here from the States, that I've
gotten a chance to read anything in Braille, thus need to refresh my
memory on how the computer code is written, for when I get my Apex; the
dot, the at-sign and the slash how are they done, and what other signs
might be useful, would appreciate info, or somewhere where I could get a
table of these?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!