[nabs-l] This Message is for Marissa

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 03:16:09 UTC 2014

Hi Helga, Marrisa and all,

Sorry to go slightly off-topic but I just want to ask, this
BrailleNote Users List, is not an NFBNET list? Since the site of
the email is freelists.org? Also, I'm just curious, is David
Andrews also the owner of those lists as well?

I'm just wondering since I believe this is the first time that
I'm hereing about this group of lists, and as an expert
BrailleNote user myself, I would be interested in joining this
list.

Thanks,

Sami.