[nabs-l] Braille Production Sites.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:35:25 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am hoping some of you might have some great ideas which could
greatly help my state's student division.  The Ohio Association of
Blind Students, OABS, is working on launching a long-term fundraiser.
We would sell braille bookmarks featuring a design of the NFB on one
side, along with a blurb about our division, and a braille alphabet
with a message sighted readers can unscramble on the other.  The issue
we're facing is finding a place that can produce these braille
bookmarks for us, as we want them to be professionally made.  We have
thought to ask Horizons, National Braille Press, and two local
agencies in our area.  We are going to ask one of the agencies again
as they have recently undergone some staffing changes, but I'm just
putting feelers out for other ideas just in case they are still unable
to take on the job.  I think this could be a great fundraiser for the
division if we can find a company who is willing to produce the
bookmarks and work with us.  Any suggestions would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Kaiti Shelton.
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students.

--
Kaiti