[nabs-l] Students and the Nfb Training Centers

Shikha via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 18:41:25 UTC 2014

This is shikha again from georgia   I took a tour of louisiana center during my spring break of my senior year because i was able to go to training after my senior year of high school   My favorite class was cooking and travel   I loved all of the barbecues that we did on every special occasion   I also loved the potlocks that we had once a month

Shikha.