[nabs-l] Fwd: Thoughts on improving online services

Antonio Guimaraes via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 03:04:05 UTC 2014

Hello to the NABS list,

the issues with learning ally are not new. Here is a letter I sent to a few Learning Ally staff over two years ago.

I suggest the NABS board take this up with Learning Ally since there seems to be a systemic problem with access for blind users.

I personally do not wish to take on a role in approaching the company since I no longer use their services. And you wonder why I would not use their books.

Antonio

Begin forwarded message: