[nabs-l] OT: Voices New And Old On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

David Dunphy via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 18:14:14 UTC 2014

Hi All!
The power of the human voice invades Cyber Space tonight, as A Cappellas
Anonymous rocks out on The Bell from 7 to 10PM eastern time!
Hear some newly acquired music, take a listen to a new artist I've
discovered Peter Yang, hear some groups that are very popular that I
play, and more.
Also, in honor of talk about the swift programming language from Apple,
you'll hear a Taylor Swift a cappella cover comparison, plus a song in
Spanish and Hebrew.

During the show, you can contact me via Skype at
daviddunphyradio
via telephone at
516 945 9165
or via twitter at
crazyyetfun2014
to make requests or say hi.
And be sure to tune in at
http://the-bell.net/listen
We won't be ringing bells tonight, but great a cappella music will be
heard, so be sure to tune in for your a cappella fix! See you tonight!