[nabs-l] Apps For Recording on an IPad Mini

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:44:56 UTC 2014

Hello Roanna
I have an IPhone and I'm using voice memos, built in my phone. I
believe IPad has it as well. It's pretty easy to use. Only important
point is, if you get a call the recording stops. But IPad  is better
for this, since you won't have calls on it.
If you have further questions please ask
good luck with the course.