[nabs-l] question about drop box

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:48:39 UTC 2014

I’m not sure if the dropbox interface has changed recently because I haven’t used it a lot, but yesterday I got a notification that a folder had been shared with me. When I went to the website, it listed the files in the folder but above the link there was a download option. When I clicked on it, it asked if I wanted to download these files into my dropbox on all my devices. I said yes and it worked like normal. You should be able to do that and then just copy the files from your computer to your SD card.