[nabs-l] Apps For Recording on an IPad Mini

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:52:03 UTC 2014

Hello,
Did some quick research on apple  vis (applevis.com) and apparently there are quite a few options available to you.
One of them is "rev voice recorder"
 As I said, there are plenty of other options from what little I saw, hopefully one that might fit your budget and your needs.
  Thank you for the question, and best of luck!
  Darian