[nabs-l] Chemistry Braille Code

jeff crouch- k8tvv kd8qiq at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:41:56 UTC 2014

Hello all
Chris this is something that I am glad you brought up, I wish I had a
kem book in braille, I'm taking it in the fall and since I am a online
student my school doesn't use any form of online text books or print
text books, FLVS which I think stands for Florda virtual schools is
the ones who create the content, if you find anything that might help,
please give me a call on my cell num or on Skype.

thanks