[nabs-l] ndroid ringtone makers that work with talkback

Beth Taurasi bethslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:25:46 UTC 2014

Dear Nbsters,
Calling all Tech geeks out here who know the android system, I
need to know if there's a way I can customize ringtones with
Android without purchasing so many ingtones.  My friend has a
ringtone maker and a MP3 cutter, so I don't know what to do here.
I now know how to use a phone with android and do not have any
problems answering the phone or doing customized ringtones and
stuff.  I've practiced on the phone, and it works like magic.
Anyway, I checked in on Foursquare in several places, so I'm
good.  Anyway, I'd like to use my MP3 song collection as
ringtones for the phone, so anyone got any ideas?
Beth