[nabs-l] statistic

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:58:47 UTC 2014

Hi Elif,

You should do a search on Jonathan Godfrey. He's a blind statistician
who wrote a manual for R programming with screen readers. I think his
manual is freely available online.
For simpler analyses you can also try the free online calculator at
www.graphpad.com/quickcalcs/
It can perform basic descriptive and inferential tests including
T-tests, chi-square and basic regression.

As a social scientist myself I use a combination of SAS, Mplus and
GraphPad to do my analyses. SAS is much more accessible than SPSS and
the SAS documentation is freely available on their support site.

Best of luck,
Arielle