[nabs-l] Free Conference Call Services

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:23:09 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti! I just wanted to ask you, do you know the Free Conference Calling
Website? Just wondering! And did you say is free for long distance
participants right? Just want to make sure! And also, I don't pay
subscriptions or monthly plans right? Just curious!! Hope to hear from you
soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students

Phone: (561) 706-5950 Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16