[nabs-l] Microsoft Outllok Keyboard Shortcuts

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi Cody, I found the following on Freedom Scientific's site:

"If you find you cannot open an attachment in Outlook 2007 using
SHIFT+TAB, ARROWING to an attachment and pressing ENTER, you may need
to enable the Attachment Previewer in Outlook 2007. To do so:

1.From the Tools Menu, choose Trust Center�

2.In the Trust Center dialog, list pane, ARROW UP once to Attachment Handling.

3.TAB to the Turn off Attachment Preview and ensure it is unchecked.
If it is checked, press SPACEBAR to uncheck it.
NOTE: If you wish to customize which file types are affected, press
the Attachment and Document Previewers button.

4.Press OK to save your change"

HTH,

Shickeytha