[nabs-l] Spotify

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:48:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
Spotify is not very good on a Mac with VoiceOver, but the app is excellent. To use Spotify with Jaws, Do It Blind has scripts which cost 9.99, and which make the program usable on a Windows machine. The scripts aren’t perfect, but they work well enough. I’m a music junky, and a Spotify subscription was too good to pass up, so I highly recommend it, particularly as using it on the iPhone just cleared up all the space I was taking up in storing music in it. Oh, and the scripts are a one time fee which includes any updates. I recommend that you at least take advantage of the Spotify offer and see how you feel at the end of the two months or however long they’re giving you a subscription for.

Mary F