[nabs-l] NABS candidates forum reminder

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:17:49 UTC 2014

Good morning all,
With conventions two weeks away, I will be organizing the candidates
forum very quickly. In order to put together the questions most
effectively, I need to hear from candidates as soon as possible. So
far I've heard from one person who is intending to run for president,
a couple of other board members. If you are planning to run for any
position, particularly president by name, please contact me by
tomorrow at 5 pm. I will be putting up the survey tomorrow evening.
I WILL NOT be contacting anyone individually asking if you are going
to run, so if you do not contact me, I'll assume that you do not want
to participate.
Thanks to everyone whose taken the time to send me suggestions and
offers of help! I may be taking some of you on for help. Thank you
again, and lets make this a good election!
Again, contact me via email at trillian551 at gmail.com

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will