[nabs-l] Recording On An IPad Mini

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:04:21 UTC 2014

Really? Interesting. There are a number of third-party recording apps out
there. The first one which comes to mind is DropVox, which allows you to
record on your iPad and upload the recording to your Dropbox folder for
later use. Alyssa's suggestion is a good one--searching on Applevis will
give you what you need. Sorry for the confusion in my brain.

Chris