[nabs-l] Blackboard Ap

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:40:38 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any of you here use the blackboard ap in your phone? I'm just wondering since I actually downloaded into my iPhone, and I'm actually having some issues wwith it! The issue that I'm having with it is that I am not able to reply to the discussion forum, and I can't create a tread either on it! In fact, I'm able to read the discussions, but when it comes to replying or creating a discusssion tread it doesn't work! Just to let you know, I'm taking an online Nutrition class, and I'm actually using blackboard! If you use the blackboard app, I will really appreciate it if you could help me with this. Or in order to reply or create a discussion tread, do you just log in to the blackboard site using Safari? Just wondering! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students

Phone: (561) 706-5950     Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone