[nabs-l] Signing into the Gold IDevice list

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, How are you? Maybe in order to sign for it you can reply to it!
Did you try to reply to it? Just wondering! ;) Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students

Phone: (561) 706-5950 Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16