[nabs-l] Jaws

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:50:35 UTC 2014

Hi Anna,

No, there really isn’t  a way to get JAWS back to where it was if you accidentally get it somewhere else.  You can use your navigation keys (H for heading, n for non-link text, F for form, E for edit field) to get back to the nearest heading, form field, edit field or non-link text, but unfortunately, JAWS doesn’t magically remember where it was before you made it move.  That would be nice though.  It would make our lives a lot easier.  Voiceover doesn’t do it either.

Ryan L. Silveira
Corresponding Secretary
Ohio Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind,
(203) 731-7580
ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com