[nabs-l] Last mentoring program reminder

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:22:50 UTC 2014

All,
If you would like to participate in the NABS mentoring program, you
have 24 hours left to sign up!
We need a few more mentors, so if you are a young professional, or an
experienced federationist this is your chance to give back and make
the a difference with our new members.
We will have a kick off activity On July 1st from 6-7:30 pm. You will
meet the person you are paired with, and build on that throughout the
week. The way you do that is totally up to both of you. We may have a
lunch activity on Sunday between general session break, but that will
be determined once we have everyone paired up to make sure  that we
have as few scheduling conflicts as possible.
To sign up simply visit www.nabslink.org
Thanks to all!

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will