[nabs-l] NABS candidate forum survey

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:24:11 UTC 2014

Hi, I understand there is not enough time for every candidate to get to answer questions. However, I am curious about who has disclosed that they are running. Would it be possible to either say any of all of the people who are running on the call or two post  their names to the list? I think the candidate should do this themselves, however I think it would be nice to at least recognize their names if they are not going to be able to answer questions during the forum.

Cindy Bennett

Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology: UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone