[nabs-l] Transparency: the Value, the Quality, the Methods

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 20:30:07 UTC 2014

Hello Arielle,

When was the last time the NABS board meeting minutes were sent out to the
membership at large? I remember this being done for a brief period of time,
but I have not seen NABS board meeting minutes for at least the past year. I
completely understand communication is a two way street, but as a general
member, I get tired of hounding down board members seeking information that
would only take a minute or two to explain. What really frustrates me is
having to repeatedly ask over and over again how something I personally
participated in turned out in the end. I feel like this kind of information
should be freely given to members on a regular basis without having to
contact board members all the time to receive this information.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth