[nabs-l] Public Speaking

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:49:42 UTC 2014

Thanks Candice. I will have to check out that app. I am thinking of
using something like that or the Victor Stream Reader. I think I would
like the idea of being able to play my notes on the Victor
continuously and only pausing occasionally if the reader gets ahead of
me. It sounds like if I used the iPhone I would have to read line by
line and it might not be quite as easy to pause and start again.
However, I suppose I could set Voice Over to read the entire document
and then double finger single tap to pause and restart as needed, so
perhaps that would be just as easy as working with the Victor. I'm not
sure, but I think I will try to experiment a little with both options
and see what feels most comfortable to me. But at least now I am more
informed about the options that are available to me, so I don't have
to worry about delivering a speech without having notes that I can
access.

Thanks,

Shickeytha