[nabs-l] NABS candidates forum questions

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:04:44 UTC 2014

All,
In lieu of the conversations which have been taking place on this
list, it is a bit surprising that just one person has submitted
questions for the NABS candidates' forum.
The forum will take place on Wednesday 6/25 at 8:00 pm EST.
All of the questions asked of the presidential candidates will have
been questions submitted by you, the membership. So if you have any
burning questions please visit the following link and submit them.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z6W5J5Q
Take this opportunity to really think about where you want this
organization to go, and finding out which of the candidates would be
the best to take it there. I will be closing the survey at Midnight
tomorrow.
I'll be sending a follow up announcement with the details of the call,
but in the meantime take a minute to submit a question or two!

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will