[nabs-l] College textbook

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:36:16 UTC 2014

Hello Winona Brackett,

 First of all I do not use either JAWS or VoiceOver. However, I was
wondering if you could read the latest on this blog. Perhaps this will help
you decide. Please have a successful first year of college. Good Luck to
you in your future college endeavors.

A word of wisdom is also to check the memory and storage on your PC first
to ensure you have lots of space  and backup your important personal files
ahead of time because textbooks from college if they do have them available
in .PDF files then they will ultimately take up lots of storage space on
your PC hard drive, ultimately, losing some of your important files.
Utilize the ability to open downloads in new tabs and do not click on links
in your email. That is a helpful tip so viruses are prevented.

Below you will find a helpful link, please check it out. Hope thsi helps.

Accessibility Chatter Blog Post <http://accessibilitychatter.com/?p=18>

Jimmy Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com