[nabs-l] College textbook

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:20:38 UTC 2014

I agree with Alyssa. PDF's are hit or miss nowadays. I use either
robobraille.org or kurzweil to convert all my PDF's into MS word
documents. The readability of PDF's depends on the subject matter as
well. Math, science and anything along those lines aren't usually
formatted correctly in PDF's.
Minh